Friday, August 30, 2013

Left us apart



I have already started missing you. something has left us apart. Ur one small lie has left me nowhere now. I told u never lie to me but you never did realised that this one lie can change everything in us. I am unable to move out of this and it feels like I am poisioned by no one else but the love of my life. It might be a very small thing for you but may be I am not like you and that I am unable to swallow it. Neither able to swallow nor able to throw it out, has made me crazy. I trusted you more than me and hence puked every single thing about me, whether it be good or bad. You are all that I have but you are way far from me. This distance between us is poisioning me every single moment.
You don't touch me the way you used to. You don't kiss me the way you had been doing. You always have some excuse and that is drivin me crazy. In you, I never felt that bonding with me which you had before. I always made it clear to you, if you want something else then please go for it, but just don't break my heart. I can't take it any longer. I dream of you leaving me. How do I make you understand that I can't take it any more.  I have poisioned myself with my love for you. This was my last chance to life and look m betrayed again.

No comments:

Post a Comment